Big block to T56 Quicktime 6077 on discount at Summit

-

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says, the Quicktime 6077 bellhousing is currently $525 at Summit. This is for a big block to T56 conversion.

The price on these is usually $680, have been holding at that for at least a year now. Doesn't show up as a sale, maybe Quicktime is finishing a production run or getting in new stock? Or maybe Summit screwed up? Don't expect it will last long. Just a heads up!

QuickTime Bellhousings RM-6077

Just like the title says, the Quicktime 6077 bellhousing is currently $525 at Summit. This is for a big block to T56 conversion.

The price on these is usually $680, have been holding at that for at least a year now. Doesn't show up as a sale, maybe Quicktime is finishing a production run or getting in new stock? Or maybe Summit screwed up? Don't expect it will last long. Just a heads up!

QuickTime Bellhousings RM-6077
They are simply price matching Holley Direct, who owns Quicktime. I ordered mine in May for 525 directly from Holley. Its an inventory reduction thing or so the guy on the phone with Holley said.

Either way, it is a GREAT deal.

They are simply price matching Holley Direct, who owns Quicktime. I ordered mine in May for 525 directly from Holley. Its an inventory reduction thing or so the guy on the phone with Holley said.

Either way, it is a GREAT deal.

Well that makes sense. I think I've only seen them offered below $600 once before and I kicked myself for not getting one then. But it was hard to justify because of how far off I was on that particular swap, it's for my Challenger and I'm not quite there yet. But for $525 I'll add it to the collection!

Well that makes sense. I think I've only seen them offered below $600 once before and I kicked myself for not getting one then. But it was hard to justify because of how far off I was on that particular swap, it's for my Challenger and I'm not quite there yet. But for $525 I'll add it to the collection!
Yeah, I've thought about getting a spare but there's other things I gotta spend the money on first.

Yeah, I've thought about getting a spare but there's other things I gotta spend the money on first.
Like I like to say, it'd be awful to have any real money... I'd have more projects than I could do in a lifetime.

-
Back