-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the mopar big block truck oil pans with the sump in the front or the rear if there is one of those.Please contact me by PM me or in my profile by text me or call me or my email.Thanks for looking,Mrmopartech

The factory truck pans were all rear sump as installed. I've never seen a true front sump but it's possible they made one for marine or industrial applications. Your ad says pans (plural) are you looking for more than one or just a typo. I may be able to help depending.

The factory truck pans were all rear sump as installed. I've never seen a true front sump but it's possible they made one for marine or industrial applications. Your ad says pans (plural) are you looking for more than one or just a typo. I may be able to help depending.

All Sweptline trucks with big blocks got a front sump pan to clear the straight axle.

as you can see these pans are front sump , motor homes with straight axles and 65-71 361 383 416 426 440's all d and w series pu's and trucks ran this pan , i run two and made one .
DSC07296.JPG
DSC07583.JPG
DSC00810.JPG
DSC03536.JPG
DSC03529.JPG
DSC03531.JPG
DSC03538.JPG

Appreciate the education pomonamissel. I don't have a lot of experience with the early straight axle trucks with factory big block V8's.

no prob , just ask and you will be shown and tot whats what . and never say never unless its never , lol . i think there is an education in ever thread here .

Don't have a pic at the moment but the 70 d100 pu, bb 400 in the garage has a 78 car pan on it.
It is an original 383 1/2 ton.

So I know a car pan will work. The truck came with power steering, power brakes, automatic and came with AC also.

I will recheck this pan in this truck. I've been on prescription drugs lately.

Weather it,s a front or a rear sump pan,I would like to make a deal for 1-2-3 of them.If oldkimmer has a few,please email about them,as we can work a deal,mrmopartech

Weather it,s a front or a rear sump pan,I would like to make a deal for 1-2-3 of them.If oldkimmer has a few,please email about them,as we can work a deal,mrmopartech

Are you looking for small block ones also?
And are you looking for the pickup tubes?

I am also looking for 273-318-340 truck style pans,but need pics of your pan/s you have.If it,s a style I can work with ,then it,s a go.Do not care about oil pan rails,as long as it,s a clean pan,metal good,as it,s going to be cut up and made into a big block pan for the dragster.Please PM me or text from my profile info,and we can work out price and shipping,mrmopartech

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back