Status
Not open for further replies.

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys looking to sell some parts I wont be using on either of my cars. I have a set of 14 inch ralleys with trim rings and center caps. In pretty good shape. Im looking to sell them or trade for a 70 or 71 challenger front grill with headlight bezels. they are located on long island my zip is 11769. I can also bring them to chrysler carlisle if needed

Best way to reach me is by pm on here.

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

• phpVi8rFiPM.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 798
Yeah, those 70/71 Challenger grilles are $$$.

Yea I know. It sucks having to be on a budget. Im not looking for an arm and leg, Not looking to rip anyone off, Im an honest seller. And I try to deal with people the way I would want to deal with others. Honesty, and going the extra mile and doing whats right is something that seems to be forgotten in todays world. I just want to break even and maybe strike a deal with someone who has one hanging in their garage. Something of that nature. Or if any member know of one being sold and wants them then pick up the grill/bezels for cheap and ill make an even trade.....could be a wash.

Honesty, and going the extra mile and doing whats right is something that seems to be forgotten in todays world. I just want to break even and maybe strike a deal with someone who has one hanging in their garage. Something of that nature. Or if any member know of one being sold and wants them then pick up the grill/bezels for cheap and ill make an even trade.....could be a wash.

There's a few good honest people here, then there are a few that will back out at the last minute. Luckily, most of the guys I've dealt with are good here.

It's funny that you mention "someone who has one hanging in their garage..." I think I have a few 71 taillight panels in the rafters of my front garage, but I don't have any spare grilles. My 71 convertible has been apart for almost 30 years, hopefully I will get it together one day. I have a few other projects to complete first.

carlisle is coming!!! I can bring them there if a deal is reached

trade for 70 or 71 challenger grill with headlight buckets!

TTT.....someone has gotta want/need these to help my broke as$ out!!!!

Leaving Thursday Night for Carlisle!!!!! I can bring these with me:thumblef:

225.00 I would like to get these out of here. Or trade for some parts i need and cash.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back