Big thanks to j par.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
Thank you for talking to me on my trans rebuild.

I know we all talk a lot of BS but j par is a nice guy.

Thanks man!

Ok the truth is he can't throw a chicken for ****. He tried and it ended up behind him.

SHhhhh... You're going to mess up my reputation man!
I already knew you are really a softy. lol and I already knew you are a great guy willing to help at the drop of a hat.
:thumbsup: :thankyou:

She drove out if the shop under her own power , all gears work.

Thanks again for talking me down bud!

:steering:

She drove out if the shop under her own power , all gears work.

Thanks again for talking me down bud!

:steering:
I already knew everything was going to be great! I'm so happy for you not only for what you've done, but for the knowledge you gained! Now you'll never let anybody touch that tranny again, you know what you're doing...

It feels real solid. Shift great and pulls hard.
I maybe today I'll play with it.

Thanks again!

Feels real good. It's also real nice to have 3rd gear back. With my 4.88s driving around in second was not fun.

:)

Feels real good. It's also real nice to have 3rd gear back. With my 4.88s driving around in second was not fun.

:)
What you'll really like if anything ever does go wrong again you'll have that thing out so quick you can't even say Rumpelstiltskin! And then you'd likely know where to go to fix the problem. I know that feeling you're having now and I really liked it a lot !!!

Now you may gain my attitude on this. Friends don't let friends take their Transmissions to transmission shops to get ripped off...

Effing with people seems to be your MO? How's this working for you?
that's funny - I don't care what RRR says...

Ben said I can being annoying AND funny - I blame Ben

hey j par j par hey j par hey hey j par j par heeey j par j par hey hey heeeey j par hey j par

that's funny - I don't care what RRR says...

Ben said I can being annoying AND funny - I blame Ben

hey j par j par hey j par hey hey j par j par heeey j par j par hey hey heeeey j par hey j par
Don't get me wrong I like to poke fun at people and I don't know what Triple R was saying or whatever. I'm not that up on every post people are posting. I was just wondering do you have a link to a post about your car or any car stuff? Maybe I miss that too? But again all I see is fun poking and again I don't read every post out there. You wouldn't believe some of the super technicians we have out here that still have no proof that even own a car and have no other reason to be on the Forum but to spew out a bunch of stuff they learned from their dad's hot rod magazines... Like I said I don't follow you or read all of your post, but every time you pop up it has almost nothing to do with cars? Maybe you could point me in the right direction and give me a link...

Don't get me wrong I like to poke fun at people and I don't know what Triple R was saying or whatever. I'm not that up on every post people are posting. I was just wondering do you have a link to a post about your car or any car stuff? Maybe I miss that too? But again all I see is fun poking and again I don't read every post out there. You wouldn't believe some of the super technicians we have out here that still have no proof that even own a car and have no other reason to be on the Forum but to spew out a bunch of stuff they learned from their dad's hot rod magazines... Like I said I don't follow you or read all of your post, but every time you pop up it has almost nothing to do with cars? Maybe you could point me in the right direction and give me a link...
youre not wrong and I don't. I just picked RRR because he can take a joke. I wasn't trying to twist your nickers I am just poking FUN no harm meant. You seem to be in a bad mood today. There are some amazingly smart car guys on here and I'm not one of them..... I'm just regular smart I know what I know but a technician I am not. As far as links to or pics of my cars, maybe I'm a private guy and its none-ya......

youre not wrong and I don't. I just picked RRR because he can take a joke. I wasn't trying to twist your nickers I am just poking FUN no harm meant. You seem to be in a bad mood today. There are some amazingly smart car guys on here and I'm not one of them..... I'm just regular smart I know what I know but a technician I am not. As far as links to or pics of my cars, maybe I'm a private guy and its none-ya......
Actually I'm in a great mood today! especially hearing that Cope got his tranny working great and is very happy with it. And came off a great day yesterday with work. I just got the fire started in the fireplace I couldn't be happier. Dose it make you uncomfortable that I asked if you possibly have a car to be out here in the car forum seemingly just heckling people? Remember I'm not in a bad mood because you say LOL and I can take a joke I was just saying that. but again it just seems like every time I catch your post it's just poking fun at people.? So you don't have a car and that's all you're out here to do is to take cheap shots at people? Again I hope this doesn't come out sounding like I'm mad or something if that's what you want to turn it into..
really at this point it boils down to you either have a car or you are a complete troll? LOL pretty simple...

Last edited:
IMG_20190312_080101.jpg
let me go get a cup of coffee and see how this answers going to come back LOL

^^^^LOL this is taking a little time for a comeback it's going to be a Whopper I'm sure LOL

-
Back