Big thanks to j par.

-
Actually I'm in a great mood today! especially hearing that Cope got his tranny working great and is very happy with it. And came off a great day yesterday with work. I just got the fire started in the fireplace I couldn't be happier. Dose it make you uncomfortable that I asked if you possibly have a car to be out here in the car forum seemingly just heckling people? Remember I'm not in a bad mood because you say LOL and I can take a joke I was just saying that. but again it just seems like every time I catch your post it's just poking fun at people.? So you don't have a car and that's all you're out here to do is to take cheap shots at people? Again I hope this doesn't come out sounding like I'm mad or something if that's what you want to turn it into..
really at this point it boils down to you either have a car or you are a complete troll? LOL pretty simple...
I'm just having some fun = call me out until your fingers bleed its not going to change anything........ I don't have a car and its still none-ya.... :p

Ya gotta poke fun when someones talking about a tranny that drove AND pulls hard.

I mean c'mon, that's like a sore pecker-ya can't beat it!

I'm just having some fun = call me out until your fingers bleed its not going to change anything........ I don't have a car and its still none-ya.... :p
also funny! You allude to having more than one car and are more than willing to look at everybody else's and talk about everybody else's car yet really no proof that you even have one except for you say so LOL. I'm not calling you out and I could give a crap about your car LOL just everyone can see the obvious...
Carry on private person LOL..

also funny! You allude to having more than one car and are more than willing to look at everybody else's and talk about everybody else's car yet really no proof that you even have one except for you say so LOL. I'm not calling you out and I could give a crap about your car LOL just everyone can see the obvious...
Carry on private person LOL..
thanks I will

Ya gotta poke fun when someones talking about a tranny that drove AND pulls hard.

Agreed 100%! Funny is funny and there's no way around it! Again like I said it was just me and my odd times of catching this cat? he obviously pointed out one time there when he help somebody with one bolt on a thread that was quite old LOL... Again funny is funny and I like the joke but again I was just wondering because of my bad timing...

maxresdefault.jpg

-
Back