Big Thanks

-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Today after eight years of ownership my car is officially finished ! Everything is working correctly for the first time since I purchased it as a running project and it is in that spirit that I must thank all the great members here who have provided me with their expertise and spare parts . I couldn't have finished it without you so THANK YOU ALL ! now it's time to start taking it apart for refresh I guess eh ! LOL . I'll try to add some pics later -Cheers all Chris

well I am calling this one done , any future work is repair not restoration , but no it will always take my time and money lol ! man I really need another one to focus on eh !

Nope, not done!! Good new though that you are finished with the restoration, now to drop a Gen3/6 speed in er!! That should keep you busy!!! :)

Naw Cosgig the stroker is way more fun , thinking that when it comes out for ring and bearing refresh I'll tap into the extra port work I had done and add a little more cam to it , I paid IMM to do some extra porting when it was built but then took a step back cam wise sacrificing some power to gain reliability and better street manners , pushing that head gasket 2 summers ago kinda got me thinking I might have made a bad trade off eh ! 519/522 hp/tq just isn't enough anymore , funny how that happens eh ?

Naw Cosgig the stroker is way more fun , thinking that when it comes out for ring and bearing refresh I'll tap into the extra port work I had done and add a little more cam to it , I paid IMM to do some extra porting when it was built but then took a step back cam wise sacrificing some power to gain reliability and better street manners , pushing that head gasket 2 summers ago kinda got me thinking I might have made a bad trade off eh ! 519/522 hp/tq just isn't enough anymore , funny how that happens eh ?

I was just trying to think of the absolute hardest swap to make to keep you busy, pulling your chain of course!!!:) Glad to hear its done, everything on it is working, and you can just jump in and enjoy it!! Geof

Congrats!!!! I'm happy for you and happy to know that these cars can actually get done. I on the other hand am still thinking that mine never will.

Congrats!!!! I'm happy for you and happy to know that these cars can actually get done. I on the other hand am still thinking that mine never will.

I tend to agree myself.

NOOOOOO!!! Never say die!!:prayer:

LOL
Congrats Chris, sooo is a new one in the works for Moparfest 2015, or are you bringing the 69 iagain??

Haven't found the "new one yet " if work would pick up it might be a gold 68 but right now it looks like the 69 is gonna have to make the trip one more time ! I have started a thread for the planning stages of the next big adventure for her but that is looking like 2016 eh!

-
Back