-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, On the cheap, I'm wondering if anyone here has a "RB" length connecting rod of any sort, that uses a '990" pin you could sell me. I'd really like to have one around the shop for mock-up to help me figure on deck heights and valve to piston clearances. That being said, I only need it for mock up..... It could possibly be damaged and unusable and still suit my purposes, as long as it's not a pretzel or one of those two-piece rods lol. PM me if you have suitable doorstop for me. TIA, Lefty71

Since it is just for mockup, I would just get a aluminum slug, drill it for .991, and machine o.d. for a slip fit in the small end of an LY rod.
Wish i still had access to my old shop with the lathes, mills and saws, could have made you one in ten minutes. A shame the business closed.

I may have a set of LY rods hanging around that my grandson left out in a cardboard box in the rain. They are pretty rusty, but I'll send all of them to you for the shipping cost.

I may have a set of LY rods hanging around

I have those too, but i need the .990 pin on the small end LY's are gonna be 1.094's.... 33IMP's idea sounds vey good, so I may give that idea a go. I knew there would be some smart cookies around here to point me in the right direction without wasting a lot of cash. Thx, Lefty71

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back