BigBoy 68

-

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI I was waiting on payment from him and he told me he was going to be in the hospital for 2 months. I know he is still advertising and wanted people to know if you send him money it will be awhile before you get you items. Hopefully this will save some people some greif.

He put a negative comment on a member because they were not prompt with shipping recently....WOW....karma.....always does get em...

wetting-pants.gif

I wish I had a dollar for every time that someone said they were in hospital and couldn't complete a transaction. :rolleyes:

So how is that any different from how he normally does business when he's not "in the hospital"???
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif

Last edited:
At this point, if you get the shaft from this bonehead, it's your fault. There are plenty of threads like this warning people of his shenanigans. Be smart and stay the hell away from him. Even better, put him on ignore so you aren't even exposed to his bullshit.

A two month hospital stay is serious business. I hope for his sake it's not true. Even if it is, I pray for him either way.

He has a few things I’d like to get.
I won’t do his with him!
a long time ago I had an item for sale. he wanted to do the payment plan deal . I ignored him and someone else bought it. Later he had something for sale , so I asked if he would take payments and he said He doesn't do payments.

a long time ago I had an item for sale. he wanted to do the payment plan deal . I ignored him and someone else bought it. Later he had something for sale , so I asked if he would take payments and he said He doesn't do payments.
He wanted the same from me and I said no, I’d like the money up front in full. If you slip on payment, it’s delayed money for me as well as someone else may have paid up front for it and missed it.

He called me greedy. LMAO!!!!

But yet he won’t accept payment plans but wants that ability for himself without issue.

Just an FYI I was waiting on payment from him and he told me he was going to be in the hospital for 2 months. I know he is still advertising and wanted people to know if you send him money it will be awhile before you get you items. Hopefully this will save some people some greif.

So he can still advertise and take people's money, but he can't pay you.... That doesn't make sense... :bs_flag:

And needs to every 3 months until FABO disappears so new guys and gals get warned.

Wow. Im speechless

I wish I had a dollar for every time that someone said they were in hospital and couldn't complete a transaction. :rolleyes:

If I had a dollar for every time he screwed someone over, I would have more dollars than you from all of the people that say they are in the hospital... :D
twocents.gif

-
Back