I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Another one...

At Australia’s Bondi beach, Muslims request
BEACH BAN of "BIKINIS" DURING RAMADAN:

1ATT00001111.jpg

AUSSIES REPLY WITH……….
2ATT00002222.jpg

I will NEVER agree with someone who wants to try and tell others how to live their lives, I don't care what religion they are if any at all.
If you don't want to have to see bikini's at the beach, don't go to the F'n beach.
Being able to go to the beach isn't a right, but going in a bikini is.

BTW, can I ***** because we don't have a beach in Arizona?:D

I will NEVER agree with someone who wants to try and tell others how to live their lives, I don't care what religion they are if any at all.
If you don't want to have to see bikini's at the beach, don't go to the F'n beach.
Being able to go to the beach isn't a right, but going in a bikini is.

BTW, can I ***** because we don't have a beach in Arizona?:D

You will soon !

They are the sons of Ishmael, cursed by Sarai to have no inheritance in the coming New Kingdom. You think they might be a lil angry about that? Oh yeah, they hate us cuz we have the option. I know it wasn't fair, but Hagar shouldda kept her place and not run her mouth. It is what it is.
Here's the solution; buy the beach and do what you want with it, but you better build an impenetrable wall cuz every man wants a peek at what is under that flippin bedsheet ...................

"buy the beach and do what you want with it, but you better build an impenetrable wall cuz every man wants a peek at what is under that flippin bedsheet ..................."

Depends on the size of bedsheet used.....single, yes, Twin..OK, Queen or King, Heck no!

"buy the beach and do what you want with it, but you better build an impenetrable wall cuz every man wants a peek at what is under that flippin bedsheet ..................."

Depends on the size of bedsheet used.....single, yes, Twin..OK, Queen or King, Heck no!
///////////////////////////////////////////
Do you really wanna know ?

image.jpeg

If only u guys knew what really happens on Aussie beaches.....

We would have to build a wall....
So send pictures and educate us.
My late cousin lived in Queensland and used to go to Byron Beach. He really enjoyed going there and told me stuff he saw there.

-
Back