Bill and Hillary - After All These Years

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Bill and Hillary Clinton are now married 40 years.

When they first got married, Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it."

In all their 40 years of marriage, Hillary never looked. However, on the afternoon of their 40th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $1,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed.

Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why. That evening they were out for a special dinner. After dinner Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed and said "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much, and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the empty cans in the box?"

Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer can in the
box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

Hillary was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened, but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen and I guess that a few times is not that bad considering the years."

They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Hillary asked, "Bill, why do you have all that money in the box?"

Bill answered, "Whenever the box filled with empty cans, I cashed them in."

Thank you Ken! Laughed out loud on that one :toothy10::toothy10::help::toothy7::toothy7:

-
Back