Birth

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
facebook_1626481179276_6821956516163070069_586623746963979.jpg

What’s more painful….giving birth or getting kicked in the nuts?

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful cause you never hear a guy say “I’d like to get kicked in the nuts again” whereas a woman will say she wants another child.

Case closed!

Last edited:
Was in the room for the birth of both my boys. Was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. After the 2nd one we agreed that we replaced ourselves and that was enough. So all fun and games after that. I know she really liked that I was there to support and help her. If you get the chance don’t miss it.

Was in the room for the birth of both my boys. Was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. After the 2nd one we agreed that we replaced ourselves and that was enough. So all fun and games after that. I know she really liked that I was there to support and help her. If you get the chance don’t miss it.
The wife and her OB go way back
Our oldest nephew is in his 20s now, and he delivered him
About 4 years ago we were at one of the last check up before my wife was due and towards the end of the conversation the doc looked at me and goes "how would you like to deliver this one?"

So a few weeks later I got to deliver my own daughter

That was pretty cool

About 4 years ago we were at one of the last check up before my wife was due and towards the end of the conversation the doc looked at me and goes "how would you like to deliver this one?"

That was pretty cool
No doubt.

That was pretty cool

I dont have kids, but I was on to the next page of FABO and had to come back to this comment and "agree". Thats really somethin! When I talk to parents and I bring up their kids, most of the time they have this look that is like a chemical change. Like serious imprinting. Looks magical really.

Kids are sorta like pets in a way; always hanging around looking for handouts.
The thing is; pets eventually die, long before you do, and so you get your life back, lol.
Oh sure, your dog is all lovey-dovey and stuff, drooling all over the place, but somebody has got to take care of him. Every stinking day. I am not the guy who needs a dog for company. In fact I veto'ed having a dog for the first 40 years of our marriage, because I didn't want another responsibility. I got enough chit to do.
But the misses begged and begged, so I said fine; you take care of him then. Now here we are, me with scoop in hand, and buying bags of stinking dogfood. I really thought I was done with that when the kids got married and moved on. Man was I naive................ You cannot un-Father yourself, and no matter how much I want something, I'll never be able to afford it cuz;
"honey" , #2 kid needs ....... such and such; or #3 needs help with..... ; or #1, bless her heart needs nothing, but shes coming over for the weekend, so ............
Ok so; I finally got it figured out; All I got to do is keep my nose to the grindstone, for a few more years, not looking to the left nor to the right, just work until I die, so the kids can drool all over my wife.

Now, before one of you rips me a new one, be advised, that I really really love my kids and their children. But hang on a sec; I'm 68 years old and broke! covid killed what little future I mighta had. So go suck an egg.

Somebody told me one time Cheer up things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough things got worse

No chance of that happening now lol
I just go through the motions

Child birth. Don't let all that drama fool you one minute. Its all show!! They spit them out like a greased bowling ball! POW!!!!!
My wife too; the last one arrived about 12 minutes after we arrived at the hospital, about 25 minutes from first contraction.
The funny thing is that I told the nurses, as soon as we arrived, that based on the previous births, they better scrub up cuz if the doctor was not in the building, he wasn't gonna make it.
And she never did,lol.The doctor did not arrive until another 20 minutes or so went by.
and you are so right, that boy came out hell bent for leather and screaming; let me outta here.

Child birth. Don't let all that drama fool you one minute. Its all show!! They spit them out like a greased bowling ball! POW!!!!!

No kidding dude
Like I mentioned before, I delivered my last one (for now)
When I caught her she sure was a slippery one

No kidding dude
Like I mentioned before, I delivered my last one (for now)
When I caught her she sure was a slippery one
Have to make sure you tie off that ambilocal cord real tight or the baby will be just like a balloon psssssssssssssssssssssssssssss LOL

My wife too; the last one arrived about 12 minutes after we arrived at the hospital, about 25 minutes from first contraction.
The funny thing is that I told the nurses, as soon as we arrived, that based on the previous births, they better scrub up cuz if the doctor was not in the building, he wasn't gonna make it.
And she never did,lol.The doctor did not arrive until another 20 minutes or so went by.
and you are so right, that boy came out hell bent for leather and screaming; let me outta here.
Then he’s going to spend the rest of his life trying to get back in there. Lmao

-
Back