Black armrests for 67 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is selling 67 dashpads or armrests.One year only .Check again Mopar Head.Not a question of being cheap.Maybe time for a new screen name.Mopar Head?!Yeh right

I got three spare dash Pads and arm rest But not cheap $$$$ alardart@hotmail in the fastest way to contack me I'm in Ontario Canada

I have a part listing for the arm rest pads, AZ-67PAP, '67 A-body BLACK arm rest pads, $79.00/pr.

Sorry, I do not have anything for the '67 upper dash pad available.

Nobody is selling 67 dashpads or armrests.One year only .Check again Mopar Head.Not a question of being cheap.Maybe time for a new screen name.Mopar Head?!Yeh right
Excuse the f**K out of me. nobody`s accusing anybody of being cheap cause they preferr to buy used, in good condition, to save a few bucks, compared to pricy repop, pieces. Looks like Rick`s making you look like the fool and jackass,huh? Buy your armrests from Laysons. Yearone have caps? and pads for 68/69, they wont work? get yours refurbished. I never posted on this site to be a mopar knowitall. Maybe time for you to have a new screen name, like what this comes out of:sign10:

Legendary auto interiors sells 67 front armrest pads $79.00 pr. i believe they only have the front tho?

All I gotta say is DAMN!!! That guy had WAY too much coffee. I am kind of in the same boat on armrests. Been trying like heck to get parchment(off white armrests for my 70 Swinger and matching inside plastic a pillar trim. Not having any luck and they are not 1 year parts like the 67s. Well, nobody said this would be easy.
Chas

parts 003.JPG

I got three spare dash Pads and arm rest But not cheap $$$$ alardart@hotmail in the fastest way to contack me I'm in Ontario Canada

what is your price for the arm rest pads ,can you put out some pics of these arm rest pads ,i need front ones..
dartpower in Canada..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back