block huggers?

-
Tried them on a 72 Swinger, would not fit, both sides would have had to come down under steering linkage.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe a few years back Mopar Muscle did a header shootout and tested some block huggers. I am almost certain they said these headers would not work in an a body chassis.

More than likely you'll be in the same boat with the patriots. I would recommend some tti headers. I know they're expensive, but they are honestly the only headers for an a body that won't give you a headache.

The problem with blockhuggers for our applications is that they were initially designed for rods with either MII (Mustang II) front ends or other modified front suspensions. They were not designed with K-members in mind and that's usually were the problems begin.

Thanks for everyones feedback, I thought it was too good to be true. TTI's sound like the right ones, just pricey.

I,ve ordered the Spitfires,and I,m sure you,ve heard horror stories but I think the POPO talked to Harold and he,s pulled up his socks!He say,s he,s strickly making Mopar small and big block headers for A-bodies.$260 shipped 479-650-6633 ask for Harold.

-
Back