BluePrint Engines Mopar 727 Trans and converter package

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
All, edit to original post from several years ago. We are only selling transmissions as part of a complete engine / transmission package at this point in time. We do not do custom, or loose transmissions without an engine attached at this point in time. (Typical post covid supply chain constraints)

Packages here
BluePrint Engines

Thanks for the interest, may change in the future.

View attachment 1715510774

Last edited:
@Mopar Vince
I would say this is your goal to beat for a performance trans, and performance converter. Idk if you were set on the 904 to avoid driveshaft modification, but we do have good luck with these.

Do you offer them without converters? What’s the power rating on these? Do they have a bolt in sprag, billet drums, or anything else to help them survive a big tq/hp build?

Do you offer them without converters? What’s the power rating on these? Do they have a bolt in sprag, billet drums, or anything else to help them survive a big tq/hp build?
Pro Series band, shift improvement kit, performance valve body, red clutches & Kolene steels. no bolt in sprag.

What would the cost be for one with a reverse manual valve body, and no converter?

Pro Series band, shift improvement kit, performance valve body, red clutches & Kolene steels. no bolt in sprag.
This is information not shown on the sight. This would help me decide. Also, the converter is big (11 inch) and low stall. It doesn’t do me any warm fuzzy feeling with moderate camshafts.

Are they in stock?

On clicking the link, the page lists the combo @ basically $3200

Why no 904’s? It was a very well used throughout the corp. line. It is lighter and uses less power. Most drag racers and serious hot dodders will use the 904.
The chances of an exploding 727 trans vs a 904????

What would the cost be for one with a reverse manual valve body, and no converter?
Hey there, appreciate the interest but we only offer them as advertised with a converter and fvb. (Converter is actually a 10 inch, so I see I need to fix that) 727's are sourced via performance automatic, a partner of ours. I would advise calling them direct if you want one customized. Appreciate it though!

This is information not shown on the sight. This would help me decide. Also, the converter is big (11 inch) and low stall. It doesn’t do me any warm fuzzy feeling with moderate camshafts.

Are they in stock?

On clicking the link, the page lists the combo @ basically $3200

Why no 904’s? It was a very well used throughout the corp. line. It is lighter and uses less power. Most drag racers and serious hot dodders will use the 904.
The chances of an exploding 727 trans vs a 904????
Hey Rumble, your right, this post is several years old. Price has gone up, and we basically only order these in for engine/trans packages due to lead times in covid world.

They are a 10 inch converter also today. I have ran a 727 for many years without issue, but all kind of a mute point as lead times are way out on these, and we only do the 727 currently.

Go to Summit and look at the reviews for PA transmission’s, the last time I looked they weren’t good.
We have had very good luck with them in 5+ years. They match our warranty and have taken care of the very few issues we have seen.

Thanks J-Mac. I’ve never had a problem with any of my 727 ether. My last one cracked a tail shaft which was NOT due to the transmission but a loose rear ended that jacked the tail shaft during some “Very Spirited Driving Exercises!” to put it mildly.
:steering:

IMO, *I Think*! that an inquiry for 904’s might be good route, just my opinion. A good case can be made for them.

Thanks J-Mac

-
Back