Blueprint or CAD file for small block mopar head bolt and dowel locations

-

92b

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can find a blue print or CAD drawing for the location of the cylinder head bolt pattern and dowel pin location relative to the bore centers? In other words the top of the block or deck where the head bolts up. Thank you.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a blue print or CAD drawing for the location of the cylinder head bolt pattern and dowel pin location relative to the bore centers? In other words the top of the block or deck where the head bolts up. Thank you.

I have a set I brow beat out of Arrow (IIRC) as they are damned near impossible to get. Why the morons at Chrysler refuse to make this stuff easy to access I can’t say. But the road blocks are real.

I have a set I brow beat out of Arrow (IIRC) as they are damned near impossible to get. Why the morons at Chrysler refuse to make this stuff easy to access I can’t say. But the road blocks are real.
I recieved word from the machinist working on my head fixture saying he may have found what he needs. If it turns out what he has won't work can I get a copy of your drawings? I agree these specs should be more available than they are. Thankyou.

I've got a drawing somewhere from when I made torqueplates. Also got a new addition in the shop. I hope to add a slightly larger one in the near future. J.Rob

FadalTRM.jpg

Rick Ehrenburg of mopar action always seems to be able to get chrysler engineering drawings. Wonder what/who his source is.

Measure a head gasket lol. Easiest way I can think of...

Ho about a hemi?
426-hemi-head-diagram-jpg.jpg

Yeah, just get a head gasket and a drafting table...heck I could do it if needed as I took a whole college class on dimensioning. Let me know.

Bore centers are common data. Buy a head gasket and measure the rest

-
Back