Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
These are great if you are doing a resto or pull a K frame and need to move your car around.

Mopar body dolly wheel set. This is a pair of front brackets and (2) body wheels that bolt onto your unibody using the front bumper bracket bolts. You can then roll the body around in your garage/shop or load it onto your trailer to go out for paint, etc.

Here is a set on my 70 Swinger using a pair of 420ish pound capacity wheels. The car rolls around very nicely with little effort.

frontdolly002.jpg

Each set includes two front swivel caster body wheels.

I have other wheel choices ranging from 400 pounds to 1200 pounds. I can make these for E and B body cars as well. I find the 1200 pound wheels sort of ridiculously overkill.

Rear set available as well.

dollyrear.jpg

I've seen similar items that are all pretty and powder coated sell for 240+ and up. My price for the std set up and 410 - 650 pound wheels is $149 + shipping from California for front or rear. For the 1200 pound wheel option, add $45 per end. Discount for buying complete sets.

PM me

Hey guys, just wanted to throw a bit of feedback out there! I have a set of these from Cracked, and they are fantastic! Very sturdy, and make moving the car around VERY easy. I am able to move the car in and out of the garage one handed if need be.

Just so there is no confusion, I painted mine to keep them looking sharp!
IMG_0148.jpg

I need a set of somethings so I can roll my cars around after taking off the K frame. Darn photobucket doesn't show here at work.

So, as I will probably make myself a set to avoid shipping, are the wheels steel or rubber inflated? Caster?

Thank's Rob ! man those dollies are sweet ! can't wait to use them ! thank's again( Desotoman )i highly recomend buying a set of these !:thumbup:

Crackedback - can you please tell me, are these made out of 1/4 or 3/16?

Thanks

Sometimes 1/8 or 3/16. I don't tend to use 1/4", that's a bit much for what these do IMO.

Thanks to the people that bought a couple sets of these the last few weeks.

Still making them and have a set that should be ready to go if anyone is interested.

Rob

i could really use something like that for the rear of my car any thoughts ?

Excellent work on car dollies and headlamp relay kits here guys!
Can't wait to put'em to use.
It was great meeting you rob, ill talk to you soon thanks!

Noah

i could really use something like that for the rear of my car any thoughts ?

I can make pretty much anything you want to support the body.

I've had them on the front only, rear only and both ends.

Excellent work on car dollies and headlamp relay kits here guys!
Can't wait to put'em to use.
It was great meeting you rob, ill talk to you soon thanks!

Noah

Thanks Noah. Good to meet you as well. I'm always pleased when buyers are happy and feel they got good value.

Any time, give me a call.

Rob

do you have a picture to post with the dollies installed on the rear of a Mopar. Those would work great if I ever decide to tear my 68 apart.

Best I have for them mounted up. Uses the 4 holes of front spring perch.

attachment.php

Got product to make up a few sets. Ready to go.

Mopar body dolly wheel set. This is a pair of front brackets and (2) body wheels that bolt onto your unibody using the front bumper bracket bolts. You can then roll the body around in your shop or take it onto your trailer to go to the paint shop, etc.

frontdolly001.jpg

Each set includes two front swivel caster body wheels. The front brackets are specific for A body cars. This is a front set only.

Here is a set on my 70 Swinger using a pair of 420ish pound capacity wheels. The car rolls around very nicely with little effort.

frontdolly002.jpg

I have other wheel choices ranging from 400 pounds to 1200 pounds. I can make these for E and B body cars as well.

I've seen similar items that are all pretty and powder coated sell for 240+ and up.

My price for the std set up and 410 - 650 pound wheels is $149 + shipping from California. For the 1200 pound wheel option, add $45

Rears would be priced at $149 also.

5% discount on front/rear purchases.

Do you have a set that will work on a '64 Barracuda? To be clear, a set being front & rear. How much for the s st & shipping to 98383? Thanks.

For an early A, I'd need the center to center bolt spread of your front bumper mounts.

It would take me 1-2 days to get them done if building from scratch.

Shipping is about $40-45

Total front and rear with discount and shipping is right at $315

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back