[WANTED] Body Parts for 1971 Dodge Dart Sedan 4 dr.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felmon2000

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Sirs,
I am looking for Dodge Dart Custom 4 dr. 70-71, specially body sheet metal parts, as
a) LH and RH rear quarter panels complete or skin
b) Rear Valance
c) LH and RH fenders
d) LH and RH front fender moulding with black insert (not painted) for Dart 1971
In order to rebuilt a Dodge Dart Custom 4 dr. 1971 that belonged to my grandfather who passed away before i was born as a tribute for him.
Thanks, Felice

You can’t get rear quarter panels for a 4-door, will have to use the 2-door ones. New front fenders are available but spendy, used ones are fairly easy to find but hard to find someone who wants to ship them. All the other parts you mentioned you need are the same as a 2-door, if you need anything for the doors that’s obviously different though.

Good luck with your project! Do you have any pictures to share or even pictures when your grandpa owned it?

i have a 1973 4 dr that will be parted out shortly , it is very solid all the way around ,inside and out . many parts are the same . let me know , thanks e d

i have a 1973 4 dr that will be parted out shortly , it is very solid all the way around ,inside and out . many parts are the same . let me know , thanks e d

Sir, thanks. Let me know about the rear quarter panel (LH and RH) and rear valance. If you can post pictures about these parts, best!!! Again, thanks.

Have a 1970 4-dr AZ. desert body with real nice quarters. To bad you not close enough to come get the whole thing. My spot weld drilling days are over so I'm not separating it.
upload_2022-5-19_6-47-44.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back