Bolt And Nut Reference Guide

-

moparsince60

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, my 1971 Demon 340 has been in a body shop getting restored for the past seven years. The gentleman working on it passed away last month. He has parts scattered everywhere in his shop. Once I get the car painted, I will have to be the one to put it back together and will be needing a nut and bolt reference. Is there anyone out there who sells such a reference book? I see MMC Detroit has a general book but nothing A body specific like they offer for B and E bodies. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
I don't think there is one.

But there are venders who sell bolt kits and they typically outline what bolt goes where.

Might contact them.

Also if you have the time people here can take photos for you.

That is going to be an epic reassembly project…. 7 years apart and now needing to find stuff scattered around the shop. Keep us updated on the file!!!

There is one that was referenced on grave yard cars but I can’t recall the name of it, so I know that one does exist. What takes a shop 7 years to restore a car, you picked the wrong shop and got screwed.

The guys name is David Wise.
MMCDETROIT. com
The book is called Standard Hardware Guide.

Last edited:
Dave's book is fantastic, illustrated and fairly complete!

That is going to be an epic reassembly project…. 7 years apart and now needing to find stuff scattered around the shop. Keep us updated on the file!!!
I will do my best H22A4. I am talking with someone personally Tuesday night after work about getting it painted. I do have a photo garage set up already on the website if you want to see the car. Hope all is well. Thanks.

There is one that was referenced on grave yard cars but I can’t recall the name of it, so I know that one does exist. What takes a shop 7 years to restore a car, you picked the wrong shop and got screwed.
I remember seeing that episode whare Mark is going through the book with Alyssa.

-
Back