[SOLD] BOLTS, Lower Ball Joint To Spindle. A, B, E, Body Cars. Disc & Drum Brakes.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
Members continue to ask me if i have more of these nuts and bolts, that were used on the ball joint mounting, to the spindles, on the Mopar automobiles in the 60's into the 70's and beyond.

I have the correct length grade 8 bolts, and self locking nuts, that are used on the lower ball joints, to the spindles, when doing a B and E body disc brake swap on the Mopar automobiles.

If you purchased 1973-76 A body spindles, B, & E, body spindles, or even F M J body spindles, and didn't get the nuts and bolts with them, i have them in stock.

(Not) for the 1972 and earlier, A body, disc or drum, brake spindle cars.

They have been leaving here at twenty three dollars, so i will continue selling them for that price, for the four of them.

$23.25 + the mailman, (USA) + Pay Pal.

Been finding out the best way to mail to buyers is a USPS small, flat rate box at $9.45.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
I stocked up on a few more sets of these bolts, since i previously ran out of them.
They have turned out to be popular sellers for me.
They were hard to find in the proper quarter inch length, and had to purchase a bulk lot.
Now only have enough for 1 or 2 more cars, again.

Bolts 1A.jpg

Bolts 2A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back