boredom is the mother of invention...

-

95teetee

Reaction score
ok, not really an invention, more of an etched glass:-\"

sitting around bored, decided to fool around with the glass etching cream I've had sitting around for ages.

scampglass1.jpg

scampglass2.jpg

not perfect, but I like the way it turned out:)

Nice job. Tell us about how ya did it.

Glass etching cream? Why does that stuff sound like something I don't want to be messing with!? lol.

Seriously though, that's pretty cool!

Now that right there is cool, sure enough.
I think you ought to offer up a few...
C

You said cream. heh heh heh huh huh huh

You really ought to consider marketing some of these for the guys on FABO.......that glass looks GREAT!

You could do some great mugs. :toothy10:

I pretty much forgot I posted this:eek:ops:

Who done the mask?

Nice job. Tell us about how ya did it.

Glass etching cream? Why does that stuff sound like something I don't want to be messing with!? lol.

Seriously though, that's pretty cool!

the glass etching cream is actually pretty weak stuff- you can get it on your fingers and it doesn't do anything...
I made the mask with my vinyl plotter- the cream doesn't affect the vinyl at all- just etches the glass around it. It's actually pretty easy to do (a heckuva lot easier than the 24 champagne glasses I hand-engraved for a buddy's wedding lol)

thanks for the good words everyone:)

I think maybe I'll try doing a few other designs...get a whole mopar fleet in the cupboard:-D

Hey that looks great how much to do Dart w/ Penstar logos??? I hang with a group of guys who would love to have a custom set also

I want one that says "World's Greatest Dad" in case I have some kids I don't know ab out.

Seriously.....very Cool

-
Back