Boston (music) Fans...your gonna sh*t.

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Dude, this guy (all one of him on all instruments!!) and the 2 guest singers.....nail it!
autotune or not, unbelievable from a 'one man' band.... and a 32 track.....

I've had that one saved on YouTube for years. Great cover and lots of talent.

Perhaps just as if not even more impressive. I think this guy is truly gifted.

Love it. Been listening to that song since it was new...

You guys do realize the significance of this performance. Boston was one guy too. He had to hire a band to go on tour after his success.

You guys do realize the significance of this performance. Boston was one guy too. He had to hire a band to go on tour after his success.
Thought it was 2 guys in a basement studio.

??????? Tom Scholtz was a computer engineer that started Boston. Brad Delp came along from another band to lead sing. The extreme third octave notes were from Tom's electronics mixing and background. Sadly Brad committed suicide and the band took a hit. They were not close in concert to what was produced in Tom's basement studio.

Last edited:
Tom made some great electronics that I can only assume are still in use. I have a few.

I believe he also had a hand in developing the Polaroid "one step" instant camera.

Wow! that was impressive. Never had or heard the entire album, but still that had to take a lot of doing to edit up the videos and get it all in sync.

Dude, this guy (all one of him on all instruments!!) and the 2 guest singers.....nail it!
autotune or not, unbelievable from a 'one man' band.... and a 32 track.....

I bought the album but then got so sick of hearing it all the time on the radio.
It was more than a feeling.

Talented bunch here, thank you for sharing , made my morning

-
Back