Bought me a new toy today

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
A new toy to secure all my old toys that is. I've been wanting a gun safe for years. I finally bought one. It is a Everglades Series built by The Hayman Safe Company.

Attachments

• Everglade Gun Safe.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 223
nice

I keep most of my guns in several old school lockers I bought a while ago (each locker has its own lock build in and require its own key)
those lockers are mounted to the wall inside a walk in closet, which also remains locked to keep the kids out

then there is a separate safe in the bedroom with a fingerprint pad on it that hosts the handgun when I'm not carrying

Very nice! I've moved a fairly large gun safe before... I remember rolling across the floor of the house and thinking it was going to end up in the basement. Then came lifting it into the truck. UGH!

Although if I had more guns, I wouldnt give it a second thought to buy one.

Very nice! I've moved a fairly large gun safe before... I remember rolling across the floor of the house and thinking it was going to end up in the basement. Then came lifting it into the truck. UGH!

Although if I had more guns, I wouldnt give it a second thought to buy one.

The local Lock smith I bought it from offers install and bolted to the floor for $170.00. Yeah, I checked that option.

Cool !! Gotta keep them firearms put away safe.

Yep, got myself a large fire resistant gun safe too. Bolted to the floor and wall in my master bedroom closet. Outta sight, outta mind.

Nice one by the way. Good luck with your new purchase.

-
Back