-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuhemida

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
looking for the brackets for the front of a small block Powersteering brackets alt brackets A/C Brackets anyone parting out a car with any of this let me know and what your looking to get for them

Thanks Tom

Just so you know and can narrow your search, there are 2'different styles of brackets for the front of a small block! The early style, usually before 1970, use a cast iron water pump which dumps out on the drivers side, and the timing tabs are on the passenger side of the balancer! The 1970 and up motors use an aluminum water pump which dumps out on the passenger side and the timing tabs are located on the drivers side! You should check the configuration of the motor you have, make sure it corresponds with the radiator you are using, then amend your search to ask for all of the correct pulleys and brackets for your application! The water pump dumps out into the lower radiator hose, so the nipple on the radiator needs to be on the side your water pump is facing!

Hope this helps, Geof

Power steering will likely be the hard part of the puzzle. There's a variety of pumps , all having different pulley offsets, diameters, and brackets.

Power steering will likely be the hard part of the puzzle. There's a variety of pumps , all having different pulley offsets, diameters, and brackets.

this set up isn't as easy as all that first I am installing it on and 1971 mopar small block but it doesn't have the timming cover that the small block use the timming cover is a special cover made by mopar for the 1959/1960 318poly motor with a raised water pump then the Rad. is a custom one built for the car a 1940 ply coupe and the stock P/S pump brackets will will with the tear drop style pump maybe that will help

P.S. I HAVE A SET OR BRACKETS COMMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back