Bronze brake pedal bushes

-

67ozziecuda

Reaction score
Guys,
Any idea how to get hold of the member who makes and sells the brake pedal bronze bushes? I tried his page and it says it’s locked. I want to purchase a set of the bushes for my 67 auto barracuda.
Thanks

Can you give us a hint on a screen name? Just a hint, since we seem to be playing guessing games.

Thanks, Yes that’s him but it’s locked so you can’t contact him. That’s why I asked if anyone knows how to get hold of him?
He hasn’t been on since July, try to send him a private message by clicking on his user name and then start a conversation.

I got a pair after a friend recommended them, high quality and well worth the price. Takes all the slip out of the pedal and should last the life of the cars. Would buy again.

I got a pair after a friend recommended them, high quality and well worth the price. Takes all the slip out of the pedal and should last the life of the cars. Would buy again.
Does he have them back in stock?

Just pm'd you back. Out of the B-body stuff right now. Hoping to make more by the new year. Thx!
It would be great if you could start a sale thread. It' is pretty cool when FABO members make products we can all use. You are filling a niche.

-
Back