Brrrrrrrrrr it’s cold

-
72 yesterday 27 today, doctors are going to be busy with the Rollercoaster temp swings we have had in the last two month here in northeast Arkansas.
Its gonna be recorded as a new covid strain.

-40 this morning,but it's going to warm up and be in the high -20's this week...:rolleyes:

2* F here this morning. We've had it pretty good for the last little bit....Not much snow either!

IMG_1784.JPG

That’s why God made U-hauls.
I was in the USAF for 20 years. Almost 10,000 flying hours, and I have been almost everywhere. I like Florida, but I like 4 seasons. I am not a "go outside and ski / snowmobile" when it is cold and snowy, but I don't mind it. I like the diversity of the 4 seasons.

Went to the local dirt roundyround for the first time last night. Had to leave long before the finals, barely got out of the stands, my feet were so cold. Mid thirties I think last night, 31f this morning....in Arizona.

There was circle track racin' in Az last night? How did I miss that? :BangHead:

2* F here this morning. We've had it pretty good for the last little bit....Not much snow either!

View attachment 1715846364
My oldest daughter lives just north of Toronto in Ontario. I have been there MANY times. The furthest north I have been is Barry. We always enjoy going there for Christmas. It is so beautiful. How far north of Barry are you?
BTW, the main reason we go north of where the kids live is to go to Weber's and get an AMAZING cheeseburger. Possibly the best cheeseburger I have ever had ANYWHERE.

I was in the USAF for 20 years. Almost 10,000 flying hours, and I have been almost everywhere. I like Florida, but I like 4 seasons. I am not a "go outside and ski / snowmobile" when it is cold and snowy, but I don't mind it. I like the diversity of the 4 seasons.
We have 4 seasons. Fallish, winterish,springish and SUMMER.

My oldest daughter lives just north of Toronto in Ontario. I have been there MANY times. The furthest north I have been is Barry. We always enjoy going there for Christmas. It is so beautiful. How far north of Barry are you?
BTW, the main reason we go north of where the kids live is to go to Weber's and get an AMAZING cheeseburger. Possibly the best cheeseburger I have ever had ANYWHERE.
We are about 2.5 hours north of Barrie. Been to Weber's many times.....The line-ups are crazy. License to print money.

23* got first snow, maybe 2 inches :( .. Got a feeling, seeing as there wasn't any snow in Nov/Dec. and first snow Jan.1 maybe it's message of things to come for winter 22, not good :(. I hate snow/cold. :soapbox:

-
Back