Brrrrrrrrrr it’s cold

-
My oldest daughter lives just north of Toronto in Ontario. I have been there MANY times. The furthest north I have been is Barry. We always enjoy going there for Christmas. It is so beautiful. How far north of Barry are you?
BTW, the main reason we go north of where the kids live is to go to Weber's and get an AMAZING cheeseburger. Possibly the best cheeseburger I have ever had ANYWHERE.
If you get to Barrie in the summer months, look me up. Once you get north of Barrie, it's a nice drive to "Cottage Country".

It really warmed up today,-18c or 0f for my friends to the south. Was -33c when i started truck this morning.

I was in Canada several years ago and. Canadian Mountie turned his red lights on and a pursuit started that last 32 minutes. I had several Mounties chasing me. When I finally gave up they asked me why I was trying to run? I said I had a wife than ran away with a Canadian Mountie and I thought it was you trying to give her back!

We've been here since the late 80's. Perhaps we've crossed paths?
Most likely not as I was only at her parents house once as a toddler. Better chance of running into you when you were in the Valley as I grew up in Chelmsford.I believe I am much younger than you as well but kind of crazy how small the world is.RJ

I was in Canada several years ago and. Canadian Mountie turned his red lights on and a pursuit started that last 32 minutes. I had several Mounties chasing me. When I finally gave up they asked me why I was trying to run? I said I had a wife than ran away with a Canadian Mountie and I thought it was you trying to give her back!
Load of maple syrup in the trunk!lol.RJ

Most likely not as I was only at her parents house once as a toddler. Better chance of running into you when you were in the Valley as I grew up in Chelmsford.I believe I am much younger than you as well but kind of crazy how small the world is.RJ
Yup...Grew up in Hanmer. You may know my nephew and his buddies.

It's like 12 degrees at my house.
I call it cold enough. Glad the stray cats outside are really furry & well fed. Not much water unless you like it in cubes shaped as a bowl.

Cold as hell that's all I need to know. But on the bright side it's 64 deg Fahrenheit here in Florida at 5:30 AM

Well, here it is currently - 11*F, toss in a 25 mph wind and it feels like -36*. The current long range forecast says by Monday we are expecting + 54*f. How's that for a wild temperature swing? I won't be surprised to see that changing later in the week.

-
Back