Buhler Kansas.....Duster info

-

1995dak

Reaction score
Long shot I know but I was looking threw the paperwork given to me by the previous owner of my Duster and it looks like it spent a large amount of its time in Buhler Kansas. I have a bunch of receipts from muffler shops and such from the early 90's. By chance would a B5 blue slant six Duster ring any bells to anybody in the area? Just thought it would be cool if someone remembered the car. Thanks

I'm about 15 minutes from there.. There isn't much going on in Buhler haha. Did you get it from someone in the area?

I'm about 15 minutes from there.. There isn't much going on in Buhler haha. Did you get it from someone in the area?

I actually bought it in deep east texas. It had been sitting on a car hauler for a couple of years. The man I bought it from had moved down here but said he had bought it for his wife in the 80's. She had passed away from cancer as soon as they got here and he just didn't have the heart to mess with it. Had not even unloaded it off of the trailer. He gave me a folder of info and all the Kansas stuff was in it.

-
Back