Bulkhead Connector diagram?

-

Calipag

Reaction score
I just pulled the dash harness from the 1970 Dart, and I'm about to go through it, inspect and repair as necessary. I have the wiring diagrams from Mymopar and I don't see where it all comes together at the bulkhead connector. Am I just not seeing it? I was hoping it would have or there would be a picture of the connector and the individual wires called out in a diagram.

I just pulled the dash harness from the 1970 Dart, and I'm about to go through it, inspect and repair as necessary. I have the wiring diagrams from Mymopar and I don't see where it all comes together at the bulkhead connector. Am I just not seeing it? I was hoping it would have or there would be a picture of the connector and the individual wires called out in a diagram.
You really could use a manual but the cavities aren't labeled. You have to follow the wires to what they control.

20180919_094619.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!
What Manual is that and where can I buy one? I've looked for assembly manuals and was not able to find one. That page is exactly what I'm looking for!
It's a late model copy of the original 70 Factory Service Manual. Google "70 dodge service manual". I have the yellow one that includes Dart.

There is a sticky thread in the Mopar General Discussions forum.
Click on it and find your manual.

That same pic Mike posted with bulkhead is same as 1st diagram I posted. Visually it's different is all. Connectors A-Z are there.
Glad you're heading in the right direction. Watch for mis year changes. Happened to us with 67 barracuda.
Edit. Mid not mis
I have those but I don't see the bulkhead connector. The diagram that @toolmanmike posted is perfect; if you look at the bottom of the page it shows that connector.

Last edited:
That same pic Mike posted with bulkhead is same as 1st diagram I posted. Visually it's different is all. Connectors A-Z are there.
Glad you're heading in the right direction. Watch for mis year changes. Happened to us with 67 barracuda.
Edit. Mid not mis

Now that I'm home and I'm looking at it on paper and with glasses, I see what you are saying.

get the one for the year car you're doing. little changes creep in, options get added / removed. if you've done a lot of these cars, and really know where things generally go, you can get away with the wrong year manual, otherwise, you're just looking to screw yourself up

The bulkhead connector diagrams are right in the factory shop manual, just at the start of the diagrams "MyMopar" I'm not referring to the independent/ third party diagrams there, but the actual factory manuals

-
Back