Bullet racing cams roller regrind

-

Robbie2734

Lambcharger
Reaction score
I just got my cam back from Bullet cams, it looks good and is finally in the block. They reground the cam for me and the specs are below. I'm curious to see how this will run. The specs are below. I have 2 questions, which way should the oil feeds go..toward the cam or toward the piston and the head dowel should be at 8 O'Clock position on #1 cylinder? Here is the block with #1 cyl. One more thing, what is the stamping for in the picture. It's in the front by #1 cyl on the intake mounting surface. I think I'm having a brain fart on the dowel:banghead:

Attachments

• Roller Cam.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 913
  • Image00134.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 570
  • Image00136.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 548
That cam seems kind of small. What is it going in (need specs of build and head)?

Surely this has to be a computerized application? That's gonna idle smoother than grandmaw's car and stop pullin at 4500.

Yeah on the smaller cam, this is the cam out of the 90 360 block that I rebuilt. It's going into my 67 Barracuda convertible so I don't need a screamer. I live in the hills and could use the torque. I'll run this cam till I figure out what I really need. Bullet reground it and stuck as much as they could into it. I hope it will have a nice idle with a lot of pull, I guess I'll find out! Have you seen the price of roller cams lately?? I need a new steering box yet..

I've heard good things about Bullit but if that's "all they could get" you should call Oregon next time.

I've heard good things about Bullit but if that's "all they could get" you should call Oregon next time.
I think the next cam will be a tad more agressive, but the IRS got me this year so this will do for a while. This is a roller so I hope it will run better then a flat tappet with the same specs.

-
Back