Bummer. A couple Mopars taken out

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds like no one was hurt but this stinks.

0A1BCB5A-CABA-4AAD-B55F-AA8FEDAB7572.jpeg

C6A0E688-35EF-4DB4-871F-FBC0149270A2.jpeg

4F3BE075-464F-4F2B-9351-1D58D69E8E64.jpeg

Sad deal there. Those were both very nice racecars. I have seen them in person. The duster driver is looking for another body. I wonder what the other side of both of these look like.

here is a better day for the Plymouth

80A62E34-28AA-4D8D-886B-1A9F83AF9C76.jpeg

D01603BB-824A-44CE-8CD0-253E9D903347.jpeg

B6E33297-7FDA-4F2A-A44C-AC65E1854E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
That's what happens when you race rare ****.

Edited: as long as it wasn't some one of one, I'm ok with this

Last edited:
The drivers are OK. That is the important part.

It is his and he enjoyed it while it lasted. I personally wouldn't have used that particular car for that. There are plenty of one of 15000's out there. But hey, to each their own.

That's a real shame.

I just thank God neither car was a rust-free four-door Dart. Those things are impossible to find!

Few moments with a 4 lbs hammer and that '67 would be ready for the next round ....

Really unfortunate ..... they could get crashed going to the local drive-in just the same

Now you guys do realize these are purpose built race cars, not just hot rods, right?

The Duster finished 8th in the country last year. He wins national & divisional events with that car. It’s not just a stock duster with a bar, blackjack headers and an over cammed engine.

Last edited:
Now you guys do realize these are purpose built race cars, not just hot rods, right?

The Duster finished 8th in the country last year. He wins national & divisional events with that car. It’s not just a stock duster with a bar, blackjack headers and an over cammed engine.
Hey........you just perfectly described my last build !!

Justin's car was originally built by his father Jeff years ago and was
one of the world's fastest Stock 340 and a real show piece and a member of their family.

John will fix the 67 car as it is so rare that it is well worth a lot of trouble
to repair. My understanding is that this would be it's last race before becoming
strictly a collector car.

I am very blessed to count all three of these good gentlemen as my friends!

I thank our gracious God for allowing them to walk away from this terrible crash!!
that I witness first hand. When it is all said and done our beloved cars pale
in significance to the value of my friend's life!

Hallowed be the name of our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ!!

Last edited:
Justin's car was originally built by his father Jeff years ago and was
one of the world's fastest Stock 340 and a real show piece and a member of their family.

John will fix the 67 car as it is so rare that it is well worth a lot of trouble
to repair. My understanding is that this would be it's last race before becoming
strictly a collector car.

I am very blessed to count all three of these good gentlemen as my friends!

I thank our gracious God for allow them to walk away from this terrible crash
that I witness first hand. When it is all said and done our beloved cars pale
in significance to the value of my friend's life!

Hallowed be the name of our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ!!
Amen.

-
Back