Burnout gone bad

-

eric22

Reaction score
So I'm trying for a burnout in my community (disturbing the peace) when my car launches forward I feel a big thud on the passenger side rear. I immediately shut the car off and run to the back to see that only my rear tire is holding up my car approx 400 feet from the safety of my driveway. All hope is lost so I thought. Long story short I snapped all the bolts in the rear only passenger side I also discovered that my car does have spacers on it. I have 10" drums can anyone tell me where I can find these bolts

You mean the u-bolts that hold the axle housing to the leaf springs?

So I'm trying for a burnout in my community (disturbing the peace) when my car launches forward I feel a big thud on the passenger side rear. I immediately shut the car off and run to the back to see that only my rear tire is holding up my car approx 400 feet from the safety of my driveway. All hope is lost so I thought. Long story short I snapped all the bolts in the rear only passenger side I also discovered that my car does have spacers on it. I have 10" drums can anyone tell me where I can find these bolts

I would find out what size you have first. You might have 7/16" or 1/2". I would try and get some ARP bolts which are stronger. I personally wouldn't run the spacers but that is just me. Here is a link from Summit racing.

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+400295+300117&rsview=sku

Actually they are the tire lugz they all snapped clean break I might add been looking all around but cant find them

Pop one out and take it to a parts store. They need to match up the knurl size.

Then throw out the spacer before they kill you.

Are you sure they are just spacers or are they 4 to 4.5 bolt pattern adapters?
You may be after the bolts they go in the adapters instead of a normal lug.
Just a guess.

-
Back