bushing kit recommendation

-

mopardemon340

Reaction score
looking to replace bushings on our 73 demon. wheres the best place to get them and will replace everything. looking to go with poly unless there is something better

Delrin lower control bushings last the longest and are stiff and quiet. If you want rubber, today's rubber bushings are not the same as orignals.

looking to replace bushings on our 73 demon. wheres the best place to get them and will replace everything. looking to go with poly unless there is something better

I used all poly front and rear except for motor mounts from PST.
Left rubber for the spool motor mounts.
No complaints, and no problems.

I am happy with my PST stuff as well. Mine squeaks a little but that's cause I need to grease it again.

Cley

I like PST as well. Complete kit with great instructions as well as phone advice available

If you have any question about any of our products please let me know and I will answer them for you. Also do not forget about the member's discount.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

Yes, I have a question James. What is the country of origin for your parts? I will be buying bushings, etc. for my GTS and will NOT buy suspension parts made anywhere in Asia.

Hello Jim,
We have a large number of products in our catalog from all different suspension parts to brake parts to wire harness to windshields, heater cores and more. Over our 30 plus years in business we have built up a rather larger network of trusted manufacturers that we work closely with to build our parts for us. These manufacturers can be both state side as well as overseas. But regardless where the product is made we hold all the manufacturers to the same qualities and standards. This is in part to the fact that we offer a lifetime limited warranty on all products that we offer in our catalog. For example we have 1.03 torsion bars, strut rods, Polygraphite bushings, pivot shafts, tubular arms and sway bars made in the USA as well as other parts in our catalog. But on the other hand the Bilsteins are made in Germany and shipped over to RCD to attach the proper ends for the classic muscle cars. As for our from end kits. They are compiled from a multitude of parts from many different manufacturers ( both state side and oversea (not just china) ) As we use the best manufacturer for the given parts. As you can see from the previous posters above we offer quality front end part at a great price with free shipping within the USA 48 states and we have been doing this the very same way for the past 34 years.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

-
Back