CAIN intake

-
They are beautiful snakes. Seems strange to say that about a snake, but they are. You get the sunlight just right on them and they are all colors of the rainbow.

Cain or Offy, I would just like to find a good used one complete.

I helped you with a set of headers once, now help me find some. Long time no see or talk too. Remember a trip to KY a few years ago?
also, thought Clifford Intakes were a little touch & go for the street, am I wrong about that?

Bobby, right? I remember the trip! Still have the Demon?
That was 2002 0r 2003. Butch was still working on installing the Hemi into his Fury.

Have you joined www.slantsix.org? Great bunch of guys over there.

The MP 6into1 didn't fit. I sent them to Ohio and I don't think the guy ever used them. All the clutch stuff was in the way. I dinged the snot out of one of the tubes and it never would fit.

I might be able to get a hold of the guy that I sent them to. I sent them free of charge. GregZ from Moparts took them and I told the guy to send me $20. He never did.

yes, and no on the Demon. Need headers/intake for a new slant project 68 A body.
You doin ok?

Duster is up on jack stands waiting for me to finish the 833OD conversion. Bucket seats. I also have a '66B body rear to put in there with an open 3:91. I have a Offy for it too. I have been collecting old Mopar AFB's. I have one off a '67 340 Buick motor I am going to mount on the Offy.

It got so bad in flooring I am out on the road driving 18 wheelers. Not home much. Been divorced, remarried, divorced again.

I think I can shame that guy into getting you those headers. They are in Ohio. The hookers are on the Duster.

I am actually in Houston TX right now.

-
Back