Calling youngun 2.0

-

moparhunter

Reaction score
I’m trying to get a hold of younger 2.0 has he had a for sale at a while back but I wanna respond to you but it won’t let me direct email him . Anybody got an idea how I get ahold of him ?

we have no members by that name

once you figure out the proper screen name, put it in here with an @ before his name and he should get a notification
@moparhunter

We did and was pretty active in the community.

upload_2020-7-30_11-39-36.png

Last I seen him, he was farting around over at the Bullet several months ago.

I guess I’m not allowed. My post was deleted. Kim
He disappeared and our conversations disappeared from my account. lol
I had his phone # in there, oh well.
I'd really like to know how the 470 is performing, he has a really nice setup.

Looks like I stirred some thoughts up !!
I’m just trying to buy a manifold he had advertised

I believe he made a tach mount that he was offering for sale on this site. I like to find out if he still makes them.

I talked to John last December 29th. He bought a house and has been working on it. His work also keeps him pretty busy. He also gave me some pretty sad news. On last years 4th of July he got run off the road when a drunk driver crossed the center line. He lost it into a fence and crashed into a bunch of mail boxes. He said the car has been sitting since then. He didn’t say how bad he was hurt or if he got hurt. I did ask. I sent him a message. Kim

Last edited:
He just posted up a video of a burnout and a huge smile over on youtube, commenhts are turned off.

Hey guys. I’m still around, I’ve been crazy busy, bought and flipped two houses, bought our forever home on 3 acres. My dart was wrecked in 2019. I tore the whole car down to nothing, replace pass. Quarter, door and rocker and deck lid. Car is almost done again. The car did make it to the track a few times before the accident. It went 9.89 @136mph. Hope to have it done by next summer

-
Back