Can my 65 barracuda front and rear tail lights be saved or do I need to try to find s

-

65goldcuda

@65_Cuda w/408/727/Dana 60
Reaction score
Hey everybody I have some hairline cracks in my front turn signal lenses/ bezels As well as some hairline cracks and really bad chrome pitting on the rear ones. I was just wondering if the lenses can be replaced and if the pitting can be buffed out and re-chromed or if I just need to try to find some new ones from a place like classic industries or somewhere else ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 152
Layson's might re-pop them; I'd contact member Rick@Laysons (or something to that effect). Otherwise it's posting Want Ads and keeping an eye on eBay. That's where I found my extremely nice housings.

QUOTE=65 Dartman;1970977229]Layson's might re-pop them; I'd contact member Rick@Laysons (or something to that effect). Otherwise it's posting Want Ads and keeping an eye on eBay. That's where I found my extremely nice housings.[/QUOTE]

I just sprung for brand new ones from Laysons..they were expensive but perfect ($400 for the back, and $200 for the front).

-
Back