Can you install the seats from 1964 valiant 2dr into a 1964 4dr

-

alcronk

Valiant64
Reaction score
I have a rusted out 1964 2dr valiant with a interior that is in great shape I found a 1964 4dr that is a running driving car but the interior is shot Can i take the interior from the 2dr car and install it in the 4dr with out to many problems THANKS FOR ANY HELP

4 door has a solid front seat back. 2 door has a split/tilt front seat back. I'm pretty sure the mounting is the same. Can't remember about the back seat

4 door has a solid front seat back. 2 door has a split/tilt front seat back. I'm pretty sure the mounting is the same. Can't remember about the back seat
I seem to remember the rear seat bottom on a 4 door being rounded to ease entry. the bottom of the 2 door seat is square shaped as it hugs the inner door panel.

Direct replacement but will be hard to get into the back seat unless you can "climb over", as stated previously, 4 door seats are solid bench and do not fold forward to allow access to the back because they have doors for the back seats.

You can put anything in anything if you work hard enough.

Direct replacement but will be hard to get into the back seat unless you can "climb over", as stated previously, 4 door seats are solid bench and do not fold forward to allow access to the back because they have doors for the back seats.

He's moving 2 dr interior into a 4dr, not the other way around

-
Back