Canadian Drivers

-
frenchmen are notorious for being jackrabbits to foreigners who dont speak "proper" french
Parisians can be touchy, but so are many city people, I worked in France for two years, with my voice, the Marseille accent came normally, and you do not want to get into an argument with me

There are several major disadvantages to being a successful racer in Canada. Parts & fuel have always cost more up here (at times as much as 50% more). Our racing season is relatively short, realistically May - Mid October at the latest.

There are several major disadvantages to being a successful racer in Canada. Parts & fuel have always cost more up here (at times as much as 50% more). Our racing season is relatively short, realistically May - Mid October at the latest.
True enough

Very true, for some odd reason the Players GM Series came out of the back of my head, started this mess

i always thought villenueve was french
(not like there is much difference)

didnt even know there were 2 of em either
Actually three, Gilles, Jacques the uncle, and Jacques, Gilles’ son. I used to be pretty fluent in Québécois, don’t air that out in Paris

You Ontario’s Gregg Moore (ugh), Senior Division Mo Carter, Jeez , didn’t you ever go to a race?

-
Back