Canadian Mopar waiting out winter in the garage!

-

89on35s

Inferno Red Duster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's mine tucked away out of the snow! I had it out for a bit on Dec 4th due to our crazy strange winter weather.
I have a list of things to do this winter but mostly lower control arm bushings, and sealing get up the windshield and back window. Depending on my bonus I hope to do some more things too!

Cley
20161211_115407.jpg

hey, we're practically neighbors!
8hours up the Yellowhead.
I got kin all around you; Tisdale,Weyburn, N.Battleford,Nipawin,Melfort, and many places I can't remember. Haven't seen any of them hardly in several decades.
Nice looking ride. Yeah I love those mags too. I bin collecting since hi-school,in the 70s

Last edited:
I've never been further east than ThunderBay; and I doubt I ever will. But yeah, I can find Montreal on a map, mon ami.

I got a customers 67 Bel on the yard I may be parting out in spring. 318 poly. Anything you need? If yes, PM me

hey, we're practically neighbors!
8hours up the Yellowhead.
I got kin all around you; Tisdale,Weyburn, N.Battleford,Nipawin,Melfort, and many places I can't remember. Haven't seen any of them hardly in several decades.
Nice looking ride. Yeah I love those mags too. I bin collecting since hi-school,in the 70s

That's nice country over there. My cabin is about 20 miles from Tisdale.

Cley

-
Back