Canadian Ontario Members Please View This Post

-

scatpackbee

Reaction score
I got a call from a friend asking me if my car was stolen.

This car looks exactly like mine and made me sick to my stomach thinking about how I would feel if it that was my Dart.

I can’t imagine how this poor guy feels.

The car was stolen from the Caledonia area in southern Ontario.

Canadian members please keep and eye out for this car and get it returned to it’s rightful owner.

2BB56E5E-F8DE-4C55-87E7-99530440D6C2.jpeg

91A7921D-EA98-4985-BDB7-45438EE1D811.png

I got a call from a friend asking me if my car was stolen.

This car looks exactly like mine and made me sick to my stomach thinking about how I would feel if it that was my Dart.

I can’t imagine how this poor guy feels.

The car was stolen from the Caledonia area in southern Ontario.

Canadian members please keep and eye out for this car and get it returned to it’s rightful owner.

View attachment 1715806017

View attachment 1715806024

That really sucks! Thanks for the heads up and I will keep an eye and ear open up here in my neck of the woods. Rj

Sucks big time, both that it was stolen and that the cops know where to look for it but they won't!

Wow Ed, that looks just like your Dart! Hope Mopar fans/FABO members are able to help the OPP find it and get it returned!

Don't know what emotions I would have if my Cuda was stolen, surely anger,
shouldn't be able to get it out of Canada right now, let be vigilant and look out for our
Mopar Brothers and Sisters,
Dave
IMG_3423.JPG

Wow Ed, that looks just like your Dart! Hope Mopar fans/FABO members are able to help the OPP find it and get it returned!

Hi Dick. It really does look like my car alright, F5 green with no stripe. If it had rallyes, it would be EXACTLY the same.

Hopefully this guy gets it back!

-
Back