Can't wait....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
....for race season. Really looking forward to being trackside this year.
Spent some time today "tuning up" my gear. With the camera bodies I have I can adjust things so that each lens focuses in the spot it should, not fore or aft of it. Still have a few lenses to do...hope to get to them tomorrow.....
EJ0A6671.jpg

I'm looking forward to your pics. Thank you in advance for sharing the art.

I'm looking forward to your pics. Thank you in advance for sharing the art.
Over the winter I spent some time looking at some of my images...and realizing some of the mistakes I was making. Had a friend make his "pass of the year" on his bike, 180hp (motor) plus a 140 nitrous shot...I caught the wheel stand....and botched the image he wanted printed. Spent a lot of time staring at it...and learned a lot from it. Will not be making the same mistakes again this year....hopefully......:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
My friend and his buddy more or less race each other. Matt was running 8.0's, Skip was right on his tail. Both have made changes to their bikes...can't wait to see them run. Hoping that Skip gets motivated on starts on his other bike...he is shooting for mid 7's...on a bike tire...with only a stretched swingarm.

I look forward to your pictures also you do an amazing job!

Thanks. Looks like we may have some new racers this year. One of them is the NHRA Division 6 Super Pro champ. Spokane County Raceway is trying a new schedule this year. Instead of racing 1 Summit race every other Saturday we will now only race once a month, but, at least for now, the schedule is Friday Night Test & Tune & Grudge Racing and then a Summit points race on Saturday with a second one on Sunday.
Still have not heard back from the folks at Pacific Raceways, the track that is hosting the ET Finals this year. Guess I will be sending them another email....

-
Back