car name help

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
Hey, since you guys are a smart bunch, maybe you can help me. There is a name for words that contain other words and I can't remember what it is. Any english majors out there? An example of what I mean is .... Innovation. inNOVAtion contains NOVA. I am looking for a new name for my cuda and I am looking for something that contains c-u-d-a to paint on the side of my car. Any help or names are appreciated (even if they don't follow the inNOVAtion idea )
thanks
outlaw

.................Cuda been the whiskey, cuda been the gin, cuda been the 3-4 6 packs idk, ...................kim...........

Surrounded by comedians ...LOL

Looks like I have to go with my old name for the car. PREDATOR
Just gave it a new paint job ,wheels and tires, and new killer motor and thought a new name would have been nice. still open for suggestions ????

thanks

How about Cuda'-ta

A sudden and decisive action by a Mopar!

"coup d'é·tat  – a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force."

Dan
72_340_Demon:snakeman:

In the '70's our hemi car was lettered "BEAR-A-CUDA". You can have that if you want. It was the '70's what can I say.

Name it something over-the-top silly and overstated. Nobody remembers that my best friend's Pontiac is named "Grover." But nobody ever calls my Duster "the duster." Like I said, over the top and memorable.

Thanks all
Looks like I am stuck with my 2 original thoughts which are .... RUMBLEFISH or its original name PREDATOR

Thanks all
Looks like I am stuck with my 2 original thoughts which are .... RUMBLEFISH or its original name PREDATOR
theres already both of them atleast a half dozen.. I always wanted to call my car( Distent thunder) I think thats how its spelled........Artie

Don't know what happened to my last reply !
But here is what I have so far for the graphics

for RUMBLEFISH and predator

Attachments

• LILFISH7.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 157
  • lilpred- 8.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 179
I liked it too but thought the same thing .... nothing worse than having to explain the name ...LOL

I also had this too

Attachments

• BADFISH 3.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 164
-
Back