• DSC_0514.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 571
  • DSC_0515.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 582
  • DSC_0516.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 559
  • DSC_0517.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 564
I saw one from Berlin, MD beat me in the second round of MOD ET eliminator! Is that the one you are talking about? he has a 408 stroker engine and dials in around 11.45 seconds?

LMFAO!,

Bob

PS: that guy seriously out drove me and deserved to win that race!

I loved that '31 DeSoto..........

Tom,

after you mentioned that car to me, I did go and seek it out along with the 57 dodge. I really found the 31 desoto to have the perfect "rat rod" look. It really had patina, instead of a faked old patina they seem to do on all of the builds I see on TV or in magazines. That early hemi engine with dual quads really looke great in that car!!

The 57 dodge looked great , but I would of preferred other wheels on the car (like torque thrusts, aluminum slots or maybe some steel wheels). The poly eng had just the right amount of bolt on chrome stuff.

Bob

PS: if the owner of the 57 dodge reads this, please do not take my comments about the wheels as negative criticism of your car, I just have different taste or preferences in aftermarket wheels. I really do appreciate your car and am glad you brought it to the show for all of us to look at.

Just a couple pics of my cars at the race.
Another fun Mopar Eastern classic.
Can't wait until next year.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 496
Great wheels up shot 1965fish, hope you get her in the 10s next weekend, good luck!

Nice pics I was there also. I was watching this year. Did ya see that Black 68-69 Dodge Dart Street car running the quick 8. he dialed a 8.81 in the 1/4.. It had a Small block on spray..

I was there, too! It was great but colder than I wanted....brrrrrr!

Such a shame the beautiful purple duster hitting the slick on the track and getting wrecked.

Nice picts I was the guy there with the slow blue 65 cuda (high 15's), but it was my first time out with car on track since rebuild, much more work to do. I did have fun and enjoyed the variety of cars!

I saw one from Berlin, MD beat me in the second round of MOD ET eliminator! Is that the one you are talking about? he has a 408 stroker engine and dials in around 11.45 seconds?

LMFAO!,

Bob

PS: that guy seriously out drove me and deserved to win that race!

Ha! Yeah Bob thats's Dan.......We just hooked up in the last year or so...I stay at his place in Ocean Pines when the Cruise In is goin on in May up in Ocean City.....I think he'd like to go faster but doesn't want to weld a cage in...he's had that car since 79.....I have yet to go for a ride..maybe May......that's a stout stroker motor! Dave

Look familiar?

3918250573_7811ff5eae_o.png

-
Back