Car **** from New England Dragway

-

dge467

Reaction score
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Picture 169.jpg

Picture 170.jpg

Picture 171.jpg

Picture 172.jpg

Picture 173.jpg

Picture 174.jpg

Picture 175.jpg

Picture 176.jpg

Picture 177.jpg

Picture 178.jpg

Where in Mass was this at? Oh OK New England Dragway. They have a cool show up there in the Summer!!!!

Thank you for sharing dge467, That went good with my morning coffee :cheers:
There sure is some great pictures here that took me back in time :happy10:
I had to save a few of them 8)

Glad you guys liked them. I wish I could have taken more and some racing picture also, but I was selling parts and I took these pictures when I had a few minuets to get a look around while my friend gave me a break for a few minuets.I'll try to post the pictures my friend took if I can get him to send them to me.

I wish I knew someone from here went! I see you took a pic of my Dart! Your pic makes it look much nicer then it looks in person, haha

I got some vids I gotta upload on youtube of some 1/4 mile passes, I'll post em here...

The first pic in the second post is Bob and CiCi Eberle's car. They used to be members here when they had a pink Dart. They run Outrageously Vintage in Maine. Very nice people.

Great pics. Thanks

Jack

ckj - I was up there. I watched the racing for a coupkle hours and saw you run. I think I might have a blurry pic of it..lol. I had my little digital and I'm not that good with it. I need my 35mm for the nice track shots.

-
Back