Car Show ALABAMA

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Not a huge one but it's still a car show. The secong saturday of every month at home depot parking lot in opelika, al (tigertown) at 6 pm on. There arent many mopars so I would love it if bamacuda and you guys could make it! PM ME if yo plan to attend!

I was the only dodge there with my truck, I had a good lot of people come up and talk to me and say how much they loved my stepside ram, even though it's just barely together right now. SO REMEMBER THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT HOME DEPOT PARKING LOT OPELIKA,AL (TIGERTOWN) AT 6PM TILL USUALLY 8PM

I made it to the Mobile Mopar battleship event this year I brought my 38 Dodge pickup Did make to that one?

hell im in talledega, how far is that from me. if anything else we can just ride its what there for 80 in the tank goes along way

I made it to the Mobile Mopar battleship event this year I brought my 38 Dodge pickup Did make to that one?
No i make it to cruisin the coast in biluxi usually i was away for training this past year but hopefully can make it this year.

-
Back