-

dusmon

Reaction score
So what carb is best?
950 quick fuel,
950 hp,
950 prosystems ???????

I'm looking to buy one.

Pro-Systems offer high quality carbs that will suit your need(s).

Out of those I would probably go Quickfuel.

Or at least, that's what I did. haha

I'm very happy with my Pro-Systems carb.

Out of those I would probably go Quickfuel.

Or at least, that's what I did. haha

QuickFuel has some nice components as well. I have ordered from them in the past and was satisfied with the results.

My son bought one and put it on the car and it worked great.Oh, he didnt even need to tune it.

:prayer: Feedback similar to or the same as this is what I've been hearing the past few years.

Got 3 OOTB holley 950s in use....only needed to be rejetted for our elevation....

Quick Fuels are very nice, had one on the car for a while. If I had to buy a carb right now it'd be one of the new Holley HP's that are absolutely awesome! light weight 20% more bowl capacity and you can get em in black lol

Why not try calling JEsse at BIGGS carbs he will build one for your specs and flow it and when ever you need parts he will send them right over too you! I got his 750 I might sell to get his 950 good guy!

I think it was AndyF that did some dyno runs on the new holley & was very impressed, He tested the 950 against a 1050 Dom. if i'm not mistaken, The new holley carbs flow exacted as there #s, so a 950 flows 950.

Holley's new 950 hp.Ask Ou812,His nasty engine test last month had one on it.It looks good on paper.

Thanks for all the info.
I bought a Quick fuel q-950 and is bolted on test it tommorow. Tested works good..

-
Back