Careful where you leave your cars....

-
I lived on Farlain (Cooks) Lake, 1986/87 when we were the ONLY people all year round on the East side of the lake.

Supposed to make the 9 hour round robin to pick up my Dart tomorrow, but that, like the snow has been pushed back until at least Thursday!
snowplowingdec12020 005.JPG

That’s really cool. My wife’s family had a cottage at 178 on the east side since the 50’s.

We’re on the north west side of the lake now.

I think I now remember seeing your Superbird on 93 this past summer.

Good luck picking up the Dart. I look forward to seeing it around town.

We put about 2500 miles on both cars this summer. 93 always ends up part of the cruise route it seems, that and our Daughter lives in Orr Lake.
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 005.JPG
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 011.JPG
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 015.JPG
beeandbirdcruisesept12019 019.JPG

Well another morning of crappy roads and plowing mashed potato snow, but the road trip is on hell or high water tomorrow. Ready to head out at first light..
1969dartswinger 014.JPG

[QUOTE="Car is just what I need after a 4 year/3000 hour restoration on my all numbers Bee, being a stolen fender tag broadcast sheetless car that's a "clean slate" that I can do what ever I please with!!! I've wanted a '69 Dart since I was 15 years old.. back in 1977![/QUOTE]

Had known you wanted a '69 Dart, I would have traded mine straight up for your Superbird...... :lol:

-
Back