CARSON LOLOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Just now watching old Carson, he says he found out there is a new video cassette for sale........It's a video about HOW TO HOOK UP YOUR VCR

Carson was before my time but I thought Jay Leno was funny. I didn't understand a lot of Carson's humor but my dad tells me all the time that Johnny Carson is a legend.

The only guy that outdid Carson was the guy he replaced, and I don't get to see much of him --and that was Jack Paar.

The only guy that outdid Carson was the guy he replaced, and I don't get to see much of him --and that was Jack Paar.
I never heard of him but I looked him up and he is there on YouTube.
THAT is like way long time ago, that's even before my moms time. I'm starting to think you're a vampire and been around a couple hundred years.:poke:

I was just old enough to start appreciating Carson (about 8th grade) when he retired and Leno replaced him.

I didn't like Leno at first, but I have since met the guy a few times, and his humor was quite dumbed down/PC'd for the show.

Also, he's as serious a car guy as anyone on this board and that gives him points in my book.

Jack was very good as well. A dry sense of humour and no vulgarity or double meanings. Some of the so called comedians today aren't funny at all. Depends on your sense of humour I guess.

I never heard of him but I looked him up and he is there on YouTube.
THAT is like way long time ago, that's even before my moms time. I'm starting to think you're a vampire and been around a couple hundred years.:poke:

You were just a twinkle in your dad's eye PV LOL

-
Back