Cash days street racing.

-
Where is this race.[/QUOTE

Not 100% sure but I would gues Oklahoma, Kansas, or Missouri. You see a great big fella a few times. He runs with the OKC crowd I believe. There is a member on here that ran with some of these guys so maybe he will chime in.

Police car has Kansas City on the side, KC, Mo or KC, Ks?

Last edited:
You want to see some stuff go here to one of Limpy's video pages and other is dfwss.The originator of cash days!

Limpy

You want to see some stuff go here to one of Limpy's video pages and other is dfwss.The originator of cash days!

Limpy

I noticed he was filming at this race and not starting the races. Im not sure how I haven’t watched any of his videos. Guess I’ve always watched 1320 or the racing channel.

I noticed he was filming at this race and not starting the races. Im not sure how I haven’t watched any of his videos. Guess I’ve always watched 1320 or the racing channel.
He's doing a secret project!

I know your use to seeing him here.Kinda weird .I dont even go out anymore.Hes put all the time!I might go out when I get my car done.My health has slowed me down.

46098_10150239091475277_564925276_14344876_6110105_n.jpg

I know your use to seeing him here.Kinda weird .I dont even go out anymore.Hes put all the time!I might go out when I get my car done.My health has slowed me down.

View attachment 1715270432

I’ve seen a couple Abody cars show up at the big cash day races. Both were blower cars now that I think about it and neither made it real far. The more I learn about it the more I realize that having thousands of horsepower under the hood isn’t as good as a good chassis on the street.

I’ve seen a couple Abody cars show up at the big cash day races. Both were blower cars now that I think about it and neither made it real far. The more I learn about it the more I realize that having thousands of horsepower under the hood isn’t as good as a good chassis on the street.
went out with some slower cars 1 time.After I sold my Camaro I dont really come put that much.I helped Ronnie Pace when he took his blower engine out and installed a big cid with juice engine!
Screenshot_2013-11-11-07-36-16-1-1_zps364b1b4b.png
saturdaynightfulloffun098.jpg

went out with some slower cars 1 time.After I sold my Camaro I dont really come put that much.I helped Ronnie Pace when he took his blower engine out and installed a big cid with juice engine!View attachment 1715270440 View attachment 1715270442

Did you happen to see any video from cash days last year. A lot of guys from the show ran in it and the Bird brothers driver ended up getting arrested after the final race. He won the race then as soon as he crossed the line two cops cars turned on their lights and locked up him and took the car.

Did you happen to see any video from cash days last year. A lot of guys from the show ran in it and the Bird brothers driver ended up getting arrested after the final race. He won the race then as soon as he crossed the line two cops cars turned on their lights and locked up him and took the car.
I was at home and almost went .I had a feeling limpy needed help.He wanted Bird and shane to split because the fuzz was on them all night.Shane wanted to race that's what happened.Limpys wife was in the big end and tried to warn everyone that the fuzz was there but it was too late.In the video you can see at the last second a guy trying to wave at them.If limpy has a bad feeling or leaves you leave.Some guys dont get it.I will never race unless Limpy us there

I was at home and almost went .I had a feeling limpy needed help.He wanted Bird and shane to split because the fuzz was on them all night.Shane wanted to race that's what happened.Limpys wife was in the big end and tried to warn everyone that the fuzz was there but it was too late.In the video you can see at the last second a guy trying to wave at them.If limpy has a bad feeling or leaves you leave.Some guys dont get it.I will never race unless Limpy us there

I’ve been to some similiar events with slower cars and it was pure chaos every time. People have no ides how much goes into getting a race in even one weekend with a field of cars that big.

I’ve been to some similiar events with slower cars and it was pure chaos every time. People have no ides how much goes into getting a race in even one weekend with a field of cars that big.
Limpy turned down the street outlaws cause he thought it would ruin street racing and had quit no prep cause the 1st inr he had there were wrecks .He missed the boat in both of them.

Are these street cars or 200,000 dollar full blown race cars that break every 3rd pass. Why not just go to the track. I like street racing but why not bring a TF funny car.

Are these street cars or 200,000 dollar full blown race cars that break every 3rd pass. Why not just go to the track. I like street racing but why not bring a TF funny car.

These cars are not $200,000 although I do see your point point though. There isn’t a big difference between a turbo ls and a “top fuel funny car”.

Your probably right. I really liked street outlaws till they got out of hand and it kind of ruined it for me. I guess this would be more lagit than the show stuff. I like Memphis better than the other. Seems like the cars are closer to what someone could afford.

I like them both, but you have to realize the costs and risks for each. Th OKC cars are all race now. They'll drive around short distance so there's no solid blocks or external starter drives but those are all spec-built pro chassis with the best in suspension and data logging. On any serious street racing car data logging is the key to being successful.
The MSO cars are a lot slower and more like the typical street cars. Back half deals, some steel race chassis but not top-of-the-line stuff and less for datalogging. I didn't like JJ when the only perspective was the OKC races. And there are significant differences in their approaches to doing a race. But the MSO show has let him grow on me. He's been through a lot, making some bad choices, etc. and keeps getting back up. Those cars are much more like what you'll find on the streets now. We used arm drop when I was doing it but that was long before cell phones and small cameras. I don't ever recall any issues with "jumping" which seems to be why things evolved away from it.

I like them both, but you have to realize the costs and risks for each. Th OKC cars are all race now. They'll drive around short distance so there's no solid blocks or external starter drives but those are all spec-built pro chassis with the best in suspension and data logging. On any serious street racing car data logging is the key to being successful.
The MSO cars are a lot slower and more like the typical street cars. Back half deals, some steel race chassis but not top-of-the-line stuff and less for datalogging. I didn't like JJ when the only perspective was the OKC races. And there are significant differences in their approaches to doing a race. But the MSO show has let him grow on me. He's been through a lot, making some bad choices, etc. and keeps getting back up. Those cars are much more like what you'll find on the streets now. We used arm drop when I was doing it but that was long before cell phones and small cameras. I don't ever recall any issues with "jumping" which seems to be why things evolved away from it.

I’ve seen a handful of the street outlaws shows. Never seen the Memphis shows at all. No cable at my place so I only catch it when I am at my parents. Other than that everything I watch comes from YouTube.

This is better than any of the tv episodes. Giant field of cars with some guys you will recognize and at the end you see that this isn’t fake drama when the guys get locked up.

Yeah - I'm in the northeast. We don't have the room for these types of deals. Guys out there can go way out. There's no "way out" around here...lol. We might get 2-3 pairs off and then the cops would be there.

Yeah - I'm in the northeast. We don't have the room for these types of deals. Guys out there can go way out. There's no "way out" around here...lol. We might get 2-3 pairs off and then the cops would be there.

Most of the big stuff is actually in big cities in industrial areas. Growing up we did the country road stuff but now everything is on bigger roads.

Yeah - NYC I know has some good spots. In CT and RI we don't have anywhere that's not monitored and in quick responding times. I thought that was funny when the OKC guys could see the cops or lights and still had 3-4 minutes to load up and move. We'd have lookouts a mile or two away but it was always minutes. I used to test my 60' in one spot, then move and test full runs on the highway 2-3 miles away to keep them guessing. No trailer. Just 4" pipes and slicks on my street car...lol.

-
Back