Cats---I LOL'd LOLOL

-
Cat Wash.jpg

That was some funny stuff!!
Thanks for sharing.
There will NEVER be an animal in my house EVER. Two boys was enough. The hair, the litter box smell, cat in litter box then walking on counter top or table, clawing, chewing, rubbing sleeping on my bed. To name a few. Had this discussion with wife along time ago. We have a dog he stays outside, he wouldn’t come inside even if you called him. Cats are great at keeping the rodent population down if you leave them where the rodents are outside. I build the correct size insulated, heated housing and feed,water and love them and for that they protect our place. Without messing up my place.

That was great, Del. Thanks. You need a pair. Call one Six and the other one Pack.

That's what I said too.
Then one day I wanted something really badly, and now we have 2 dogs and a cat, all inside animals.
Well it’s been almost 40 years an I have stuck to my guns all that time so I can’t see it changing anytime soon.

Agreed and I also love our pets and treat them with respect. How ever for reasons I previously stated not in my house.

Hay to each his own. I'm glad you do have pets!

I love cats! I have about 11. I’m out in the county, also have a dog. But none in the house. I just can’t do it. ;)

I love cats! I have about 11. I’m out in the county, also have a dog. But none in the house. I just can’t do it. ;)

I’m in the country also. The cat keeps the rodents at bay the dog barks when someone or something comes on the yard. Had a golden lab St. Bernard cross one of the best dogs I’ve had boys were 6 and2 years when we got him as a puppy. That dog protected those boys with his life never really had to worry about them as long as the dog was with them. Saw dog have a black bear up on hind legs thought a trip to the vet was coming but he handled it well chased the bear away. Everyone that lives here including the pets has chores to do to make a life here so far it’s worked well.

If my pets had to stay outside in Pa I wouldn’t have any. With owls, hawks, coyotes, eagles, etc that would be no life for them. Add in the temperature ranges we experience they even have rules stating the time pets are allowed outside.

If my pets had to stay outside in Pa I wouldn’t have any. With owls, hawks, coyotes, eagles, etc that would be no life for them. Add in the temperature ranges we experience they even have rules stating the time pets are allowed outside.

we have animal husbandry laws here also. But the laws here take into account if the animal is outside year round a proper shelter is to be provided. Those other animals you mentioned ie coyotes rabbits squirrels deer they all survive and thrive outside with no shelter and forging for food. Nature has its ways and has done so for thousands of years. I’m not saying I’m right not saying your wrong all what I am saying is that maybe man should melding with mom nature. We where talking about this on another post. How kids now grow up in a semi sterile environment which COULD have weakened immune systems. When I was a kid about 400 years ago we ran around outside playing eating dirt getting into everything our immune systems were firing on all 8 ya we got sick for 2 days and then mom kicked us back outside. Just an opinion

I don't (haven't) know(n) many cats that would put up with that.....................LOLOL

My dog Nash suning himself in front of his luxurious super warm heated dog house. He lives the life of a king. Never tied up free to come and go as he pleases.But he sticks around because he is feed and loved and if you try to get in to any building with out me he’ll eat you *** for breakfast
9D156244-36AA-466F-B355-13582815DDAC.jpeg

That was hysterical! Thanks for sharing it. I'm putting the link on Chevy Cat's facebook page.

As an aside, whomever placed the water bowl under the electric outlet is a special kind of idiot ...

FB_IMG_1614962620299.jpg

-
Back