......CE slide a links..............

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
...........I've notice quite a few ppl have questions about them....I don't have much experience with them, but I can tell that they do work well.........my set up is a 74 duster race car SS springs moved inboard, mini tubbed and radiused wheel wells, 29x11.5x15 Hoosier QTP...I was told not to use them with SS springs, but I had them so they went on the same time as the SS springs went in......mine are adjusted with no pre load on the drivers side and 1 turn on the passenger side..........I also have double adj rear shocks to control compression and rebound....car comes out of the hole nice and straight with no slippage...........1.451 60 ft....this is a foot brake car leaving at 1500 rpm converter flashes to 3800 with front wheels barely off the ground......all stock front suspension.....best time so far is 10.37 at 129.65 mph.......kim............. p/s ... this is my daughters 1st 1/2 year racing, she prolly got 80 runs on it..........

...........I've notice quite a few ppl have questions about them....I don't have much experience with them, but I can tell that they do work well.........my set up is a 74 duster race car SS springs moved inboard, mini tubbed and radiused wheel wells, 29x11.5x15 Hoosier QTP...I was told not to use them with SS springs, but I had them so they went on the same time as the SS springs went in......mine are adjusted with no pre load on the drivers side and 1 turn on the passenger side..........I also have double adj rear shocks to control compression and rebound....car comes out of the hole nice and straight with no slippage...........1.451 60 ft....this is a foot brake car leaving at 1500 rpm converter flashes to 3800 with front wheels barely off the ground......all stock front suspension.....best time so far is 10.37 at 129.65 mph.......kim............. p/s ... this is my daughters 1st 1/2 year racing, she prolly got 80 runs on it..........
sounds good. whatever works, right ?

it`
its raining here, I guess that's what is causing the stupid at-t line to be messing up. (the double posts w/ nothing on them) I was trying to ask the kimmer to explain what is in side the slide a links. is there an elastomer in them , or just telescoping (rubbing) pressure? I`m thinking about a total differant usage for them ..-thanks. bob

-
Back